When they are hungry, kids don't want to wait a second. That's why there's nothing more comfortable than carrying your food ready to be eaten anytime, anywhere, with this 500 ml thermo food flask, which comes in a fun neoprene cover
It keeps food hot up to 10 h and cold up to 24 h.
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- High performance vacuum insulation (Stainless Steel 18/8)
- Diameter: 9.5cm. Height: 13cm. Weight: 377gr
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Doesn´t sweat or burn
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
To boost the thermal performance, we recommend filling and emptying the thermo food flask with hot water before putting the food you want to transport.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Do hand-wash the neoprene with cold water and mild soap
- Flask and lid suitable for dishwasher, although we recommend hand-wash the lid, for a better maintenance
- Do not boil, sterilize with chemical processes
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.