- Removable armour at the knees, thighs, hips, buttock and coccyx
- Highly Flexible & breathable, moulds to your body as it warms up.
- Breathable and lightweight
- Machine washable (with the armour removed)
- Repeat performance Technology (RPT)
- Under foot stirrups
- Protection Material - Soft, malleable Nitrex Evo
- Number of Pads - 9 - 2 Hip, 2 buttock, 1 coccyx, 2 thigh and 2 knee
- Fit - Fitted - worn as a baselayer
- Certification - CE EN1621-1
The Forcefield Pro Pant is a full length armoured base layer pant with removable CE approved armour covering the knees, thighs, hips, buttock and coccyx with Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) to ensure continued protection even after multiple impacts.
Constructed from BeCool a unique fibre that has a greater diffusive area than standard fibre that ensures high levels of breathability and comfort and allows the low profile Nitrex Evo & M15 CE approved armour to be easily removed and the pants to be machine washed for maximum hygiene.
Fastened at the waist by a draw cord and elastic for extra support the Pro Pant has stirrup fasteners that pass under the feet stopping the pants from rising offering superior fit and comfort.
The Forcefield Pro Pant the ultimate base layer/armour combination for full lower body sport protection.
Maximum protection and all day comfort.
Forcefield are the official body armour suppliers to both the Salomon UK freestyle ski team and the Great British Ski and Snowboard Teams - there must be something in it!
FORCEFIELD BODY ARMOUR
Launched in 2003, Forcefield Soft Armour Technology offers unrivalled protection and comfort for Motorcycling, Skiing, Snowboarding, Mountain Biking and other contact sports. Unobtrusive body protection with repeat performance technology, all tested to meet and exceed CE approved standards. Winning countless awards and reviews along the way.