· FEATURED ON FRONT COVERS OF TOP FITNESS MAGAZINES
Used by Top Athletes, Celebrities & Professional Sports Teams Around the World.
· MADE IN THE USA with only the Highest Quality Materials and Unmatched Workmanship.
· EXTENDED GRIP LENGTH allows more of the grip to be wrapped around the bar for maximum hold & security. Locks your grip in place for complete control. Designed for superior strength, durability & double reinforced tough.
· EXCLUSIVE “NON-SLIP” CUSTOM ENGINEERED MATERIAL MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR VERSA GRIPPS® USA. Our Exclusive Grip material remains durable & maintains a superior grip throughout the life of the product. Scientifically designed for the athlete to feel a secure connection with the weight. ***Because Pro Versa Gripps are hand-made with our proprietary material, there may be some slight variation in appearance between each pair.***
· New! BUILT-IN ARCH SUPPORT OFFERS CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION & Protects Hands from Nerve Damage while promoting Healthy Circulation to Hands & Wrists.
· 1 ½” WIDE WRIST STRAP is sewn with high-density foam and adjustable high-performing Tri-Hook & Tri-Loop Closure. Keeps the wrist in a safe & supported position while training. EXCELLENT WRIST SUPPORT.
· FUNNEL-SHAPED WIDE WRIST-SUPPORT evenly distributes the weight to rest at the base of the hand offering comfort & stability.
· INNOVATIVE WRIST-SUPPORT PROMOTES HEALTHY CIRCULATION & PROTECTS HANDS FROM NERVE DAMAGE.
· MAXIMUM HAND PROTECTION FROM CALLUSES - Designed for Superior Strength, Durability & Double Reinforced Tough
· QUICK-RELEASE (Safety) FEATURE: The quick-release feature makes it safe & easy to release the weight bar during your workout to help prevent injury. By simply opening your hand, the bar is released.
· ONE HAND GRIP MOVEMENT: The self-supporting palm-piece allows you to wrap both Versa Gripps independently around the bar simultaneously. This Innovative feature is especially valuable in any exercise requiring an overhead position.
· EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY STAINLESS STEEL BUCKLE: Will not rust.
· ALL IN ONE for PUSHING & PULLING EXERCISES
VERSA GRIPPS® PRO AUTHENTIC. THE BEST TRAINING ACCESSORY IN THE WORLD. MADE IN THE USA (COLORS)
Versa Gripps® PRO Authentic Top-of-the-Line
Versa Gripps® are Patented & Proven as the # 1 Most Advanced Training Accessory. Gracing the pages and front covers of top fitness magazines, Versa Gripps® are used by athletes, celebrities, and professional sports teams all over the world. MADE IN THE USA. Authentic, Patented, Self-Supporting Versa Gripps® Eliminate grip fatigue and enhance muscle isolation in pulling & pushing exercises for maximum muscle gains. Versa Gripps® eliminate the need for gloves, lifting straps, wrist supports & hooks ALL IN ONE. Versa Gripps®Empowers All Athletes to Train Better®
. Proven as Absolutely, the Best Grip in the World.
BE THE BEST - TRAIN WITH THE BEST Proven as Absolutely, the Best Grip in the World.
PRO ROYAL RED
To determine the correct size of Versa Gripps that you need, please wrap the tape measure all the way around your wrist (directly over your wrist bone). The size of Versa Gripps is not determined by your hand size but your wrist circumference. Versa Gripps are designed to fit securely (not too tightly) around the base of the weightlifters hand. When worn with a proper fit, the user is able to easily rotate them around to the back of their hand when they are not in use. They are not designed to fit tightly around the wrist while doing a pulling exercise. Versa Gripps will not damage the hands or wrists by over-tightening the way that a strap would. They will not restrict blood flow, movement, nor will they damage nerves.
It is very important to order the correct size in the style you desire. To do so, take a measurement of the circumference of the bony part of your wrist. Then, go to the style you are interested in and scroll down to the measuring chart. Your wrist size will match up with the correct size you should be wearing. Remember, Versa Gripps are NOT designed to fit tightly around your wrist. They should be secure but in the case of pulling exercises, they should actually be loose enough to land at the base of your hand. When worn correctly, the pressure is not on your wrist but is actually evenly distributed across the base of your hand.