- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables rider maximize in full performance of each turn
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easily removable center fin design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
When you take the great shape and length of the NEPTUNE touring board and our unique DOUBLE DOUBLE TECH (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion), the results are stunning. The most powerful, dynamic and highest performance touring SUP is sure to excite you! The lightweight Double Layer Fusion core material with the efficient outline will give you the immense glide and speed while the 32" wide width and extradentary smooth out rocker gets the board going stable and forgiving even in the choppy water.
The Neptune deep grooved footpad and strategically positioned tail kick pad offers excellent grip and turning too while the best materials in the industry combine to create a genuinely compelling ride. Winds or choppy water don't excite most paddlers, but then most paddlers don't have a secret weapon!
TECH & FEATURES
DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
"Incredibly Safe". The Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron and it applies on all the air boards products. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy which ensures rider safety effectively. The additional inner chamber with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area and gives the board 30% more stiffness. With the double chamber structure, it makes the rider feel like paddling on a hard board.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
"Extra Stiff and Ultra Light". Aztron Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• Less glue and more environmental friendly
EXTRA WIDE SHAPE
The Aztron All-Around and Touring air boards offer a wider shape for all skill levels. The 32" (81cm) of width provides superior stability while still maintain a fast design to glide through the water with minimal drag.
6 INCH THICKNESS
All Aztron boards are featuring 6-inch thickness, which makes the SUP super stable compares to a 4-inch iSUP. The extra 2 inches is excellent for a larger paddler that wants to make sure there is absolutely no flex in the board under their weight. The 6-inch board is also ideal for anyone who wants to feel very secure while out on the water.
DIAMOND GROOVING FOOTPAD
Single piece soft brushed EVA footpad featuring a 5mm extra deep diamond grooving provides ultimate traction and comfort.
INTERGRATED TAIL KICK PAD
Aztron Touring air boards featuring an 5mm square groove EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during those high performance carves on the wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize the full performance of each turn and increase reactivity.
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.
CENTER GRAB HANDLE
Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
With a minimal 6" (15cm) rocker design, the board's nose is boosted with less drags giving it maximum speed to length ratio. The high-rocker system combined with kick-pad increase rideability and stability in choppy and wave condition. The continuous rocker design allows user to turn with relative ease and less effort.
12'6" / 381CM
32" / 81CM
6" / 15CM
120KG / 265LBS
160KG / 352LBS