- Last generation polypropylene wing, material flexible and resistant
inducing a tonic thrust and generating a spring effect.
- Triple and progressive thickness of the spreading wing the forces
generated by the way push growing over the entire surface and favoring the flow of water.
- Polypropylene horns with lateral reinforcement of the wing. - Elastomeric
soft liner with extension of the sail underfoot.
- Latest generation Polypropylene blade, flexible and resistant material,
generating an elastic effect.
- The streamlined nature of the blade distributes the forces across its
boundaries the water to run off easily. Polypropylene stiffeners with side
reinforcement. Elastomer Soft open heel design.
Color and Size