- Last generation polypropylene wing, material flexible and resistant
inducing a tonic thrust and generating a spring effect.
- Triple and progressive thickness of the spreading wing the forces
generated by the way push growing over the entire surface and favoring the flow of water.
- Polypropylene horns with lateral reinforcement of the wing. - Elastomeric
soft liner with extension of the sail underfoot.
- Latest generation Polypropylene blade, flexible and resistant material,
generating an elastic effect.
- The streamlined nature of the blade distributes the forces across its
boundaries the water to run off easily. Polypropylene stiffeners with side
reinforcement. Elastomer Soft open heel design.