METEOR RACE 14' 0"
- Narrow and fast outline gives incredible speed and longest glide
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
Full deck and back printing with "transform +wave pattern" graphic for optimum visual impact
Curved rocker design
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables precise foot positioning for greater control in streams
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easy removable center design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
The METEOR 14'0" is the board for ambitious and performance rider, it is designed to win. Using the most advanced Aztron DOUBLE DOUBLE (Double Chamber plus Double Layer Fushion) construction techniques combined with a curved rocker with a fast outline, the METEOR has gold medals in its sights. With a perfect length and width proportion balance, it is the ultimate companion for the serious racers out there, fast, responsive, powerful yet with plenty of control.
If you want to win, you need the right board to do the job. The METEOR is the answer for those of you looking the beat the fastest rider on the water.
TECH & FEATURES
DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
"Incredibly Safe". The Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron and it applies on all the air boards products. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy which ensures rider safety effectively. The additional inner chamber with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area and gives the board 30% more stiffness. With the double chamber structure, it makes the rider feel like paddling on a hard board.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
"Extra Stiff and Ultra Light". Aztron Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• Less glue and more environmental friendly
INTERGRATED TAIL KICK PAD
The Meteor race air board features a 5mm square and deep grooved EVA deck pad on the tail for maximum grip during those high performance carves on the wave face. The kick tail on the deck pad helps the rider maximize the full performance of each turn and increase reactivity.
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.
CENTER GRAB HANDLE
Integrated center grab handle for easy lift and non-stress transport. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
With a 6” (15cm) rocker of Meteor race iSUP, the board’s nose is boosted with less drags giving it maximum speed to length ratio. The high-rocker system combined with kick-pad increase rideability and stability in choppy and wave condition. The continuous rocker design allows user to turn with relative ease and less effort.
14'0" / 426M
28" / 71CM
6" / 15CM
110KG / 243LBS
160KG / 352LBS