Tritan is an excellent alternative to disposable plastic. It is a lightweight, durable, reusable, recyclable, beautiful and very affordable material. Take this 750 ml bottle with Jannu automatic cap and discover a new ally against disposable plastic.
Compatible with Classic and Summit caps.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 26.6cm. Weight: 189gr
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Suitable for dishwasher, except for the cap
- Do not freeze
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912