Here you have the perfect eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic bottles: a bottle just the right size to carry around with you and refill several times a day, that doesn't impart flavours, lightweight, 18/8 stainless steel and wide mouth.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- 18/8 stainless steel
- Tight closure
- Wide mouth (enough to introduce ice cubes)
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other harmful substances
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Diameter: 7cm. Height: 14.7cm. Weight: 128gr
- Reusable and recyclable
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher, although for better preservation of the materials, for daily cleaning we recommend hand-washing with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN BASIC STEEL STAINLESS STEEL BOTTLES
You want a stainless steel bottle, but you don't need it to be insulated? Here you have the lightest, most resistant and beautiful alternative: the Laken Basic Steel line.
Inspired by the classic dairies of a lifetime, these single-wall stainless steel bottles have already become one of our best-selling products due to their design and performance. An ideal choice for those looking for high quality, toughness and design.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912