What do a walk in the countryside, a couple of hours of gymnastics, a beach break and even an office day have in common? In all these situations you need to stay hydrated. You choose: hot, cold, sweet, acid, or simply water; we have the bottle.
And not just any bottle; our wide-mouthed Classic 500ml thermo bottle, with 18/8 stainless steel double wall offers optimum thermal performance, so you always have your favourite drink on hand at the perfect temperature. In addition, it guarantees tight closure and the resistance and durability that only stainless steel can offer.
- Thermal performance: up to 8 h heat and 24 h cold (depending on ambient temperature)
- Vacuum insulation with 18/8 stainless steel double wall
- Free of BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Tight closure
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 21cm. Weight: 310gr
- Reusable and recyclable
- Does not transmit flavors
- Does not sweat or burn
- Compatible with Jannu and Summit caps
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher, although for better preservation of materials (especially the cap), we recommend hand washing with soap diluted in warm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN THERMO BOTTLES
The optimal combination of thermal performance and design comes hand in hand with Laken's double-walled stainless steel thermal bottles.
Available in various sizes, colours and with 4 different caps, our thermal bottles will allow you to enjoy your hot coffee after lunch, or cold water in the mid-afternoon, while setting style and taking care of the environment and yourself.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912