The Futura stainless steel 18/8 350ml capacity thermo bottle offers optimum thermal performance for enjoying up to 24 hours of cold and up to 12 hours of heat for drinks, whether on a day-to-day, weekend or holiday basis.
This very high performance is due, among other things, to its narrow mouth, which reduces temperature losses and also contributes to greater drinking comfort.
It is a reusable and recyclable bottle, highly resistant and hermetically sealed, An ideal option to reduce the consumption of disposable plastic and enjoy your favorite drinks at the ideal temperature anytime, anywhere.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- Up to 12h hot y 24h cold (depending on the room temperature)
- Double 18/8 stainlees steel wall offers high performance vacuum insulation
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Doesn´t sweat or burn
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
- Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 18cm. Weight: 203gr
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- The bottle is suitable for diswasher, although fora better preservation of the materials, before the first use and for the daily cleaning, we recommend hand-washing with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN THERMO BOTTLES
The optimal combination of thermal performance and design comes hand in hand with Laken's double-walled stainless steel thermal bottles.
Available in various sizes, colours and with 4 different caps, our thermal bottles will allow you to enjoy your hot coffee after lunch, or cold water in the mid-afternoon, while setting style and taking care of the environment and yourself.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912