For years, the mechanical cap has been the benchmark in hermetic sealing for bottles, canteens and other containers. Even today, although the options have diversified and there are many perfectly safe caps, this model is still considered one of the "invincible" ones.
Rediscover it in its most modern version, with this stylish octagonal canteen in aluminium colour!
- MADE IN SPAIN
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Interior coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely isolates the content and protects it. It does not break or crack due to dents or blows
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
- Weight: 194gr
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher, although for a better maintenance of the material, we recommend hand-wash with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN HYDRATION BLADDERS & CANTEENS
Long before the popularization of plastic, when water and other liquids were transported in ceramic or pottery containers, the arrival of aluminum canteens meant a before and after in terms of durability and lightness. Today, this classic water bottle continues to defend its place as an easy transport alternative that reminds us of the excursions of a lifetime. Aluminium or polyethylene canteens are a statement of intentions, safer and more modern and accessible than ever.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912