This model of canteen, a classic of the house, also has its version with Classic cap, which includes a comfortable handle for transport. With neoprene cover and just the right size for small and big adventures.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Interior coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely isolates the content and protects it. It does not break or crack due to dents or blows
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Reusable and recyclable
- Height: 20cm. Width: 13.5cm. Lenght: 8.5cm. Weight: 258gr
- Tight closure
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- The canteen is suitable for dishwasher, without cover, although for a better maintenance of the material, we recommend hand-washing with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Wash by hand the neoprene cover with cold water and mild soap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN HYDRATION BLADDERS & CANTEENS
Long before the popularization of plastic, when water and other liquids were transported in ceramic or pottery containers, the arrival of aluminum canteens meant a before and after in terms of durability and lightness. Today, this classic water bottle continues to defend its place as an easy transport alternative that reminds us of the excursions of a lifetime. Aluminium or polyethylene canteens are a statement of intentions, safer and more modern and accessible than ever.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912