PERFECT IN PINK
With its less-than-two-inch blade, the pink Chive is a small knife. This, of course, makes it perfect for pocket, pack, purse, or briefcase carry. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean the Chive isn’t mighty. In fact, the Chive is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from opening packages to cutting duct tape.
To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the pink Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. Just pull back on the flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. This Chive’s handle scales are pink anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum.
The pink Chive’s handle is strong, lightweight, and colorful. For safety, it has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If pink is your color, the pink Chive just might be your knife.
· Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
· SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
· Liner Lock Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
· Single-position The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
· Made In The USA When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
· Made in the USA
· SpeedSafe® assisted opening
· Liner lock, Tip-Lock slider
· Single-position pocketclip (right, tip-down)
· Lanyard hole
· Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
· Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, pink anodized
· Blade Length: 1.9 in. (4.9 cm)
· Closed Length: 2.9 in. (7.3 cm)
· Overall Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
· Weight: 1.5 oz. (42.5 g)