Are you looking for a thermo bottle big enough to carry one litre of liquid, but with a moderate weight, to take it everywhere? with tight closure and a very high thermal performance? wide mouth, to be able to introduce ice, and at the same time comfortable to drink? with a very clean design.
You're looking for a 1L Classic thermo bottle like this one, steel-colored, made of 18/8 stainless steel, double-walled, wide mouth. Tailor-made for you!
- Thermal performance: up to 8 h heat and 24 h cold (depending on ambient temperature)
- Vacuum insulation with 18/8 stainless steel double wall
- Free of BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Tight closure
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Diameter: 8.2cm. Height: 29.6cm. Weight: 504gr
- Reusable and recyclable
- Does not transmit flavors
- Does not sweat or burn
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher, although for better preservation of materials (especially the cap), we recommend hand washing with soap diluted in warm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN THERMO BOTTLES
The optimal combination of thermal performance and design comes hand in hand with Laken's double-walled stainless steel thermal bottles.
Available in various sizes, colours and with 4 different caps, our thermal bottles will allow you to enjoy your hot coffee after lunch, or cold water in the mid-afternoon, while setting style and taking care of the environment and yourself.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912