EPITHELIUMTACT 01 Blister Prevention Patches can be reused 4 to 5 times on average and have been specially designed to protect sensitive areas of the foot (heel, lateral side, etc.) to prevent blisters. They protect the skin, relieve pain, and allow the wearer to continue activity and still perform well.
Because treating blisters underneath the foot is more laborious, takes longer, and is more delicate than preventing their formation, EPITACT® SPORT offers EPITHELIUMTACT 01 technology in the form of an anti-blister gel for the foot (especially the heel), which acts as an anti-friction dressing. Why ruin a hike or stop a run because of a blister? Knowing your weaknesses and the most common injuries of your sport allows you to take precautions before the damage is done.
FEATURES :Blister Prevention Patches have 2 main actions:
- CORRECTIVE ACTION : EPITHELIUM TACT 01 Blister Prevention Patches are made of 1mm thick, self-adhesive silicone gel in which the viscoelastic properties are close to the skin. Applied on sensitive areas of the foot before sporting activities, they will distribute the pressure and absorb the friction through dissipation of energy in the gel, thus preventing any risk of blister formation.
- PROTECTIVE ACTION : EPITHELIUMTACT 01 patches immediately stop the pain once they are applied , making it possible to participate in sports and remain competitive.
ERGONOMICS : EPITHELIUMTACT 01 glueless Blister Prevention Patches can be removed without pain, even on hairy areas.
While retaining their adhesive properties, they can be used 4 to 5 times on average. The adhesives in the pads ensure a perfect hold during any sporting activity, even under extreme conditions.
PRESENTATION : EPITACT® SPORT Blister Prevention Patches are sold in sets of 4 (oval, 5.6cm x 4.4cm).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
These patches should be used preventively. They are also suitable for use once a blister has formed, as long as it has not burst.
The patches must be used on clean, dry skin.
- Take a patch out of its foil wrapper.
- Carefully peel off the protective film covering the adhesive side.
- Apply this adhesive side to the skin, being careful to fully cover the area to be protected.
- Press the patch gently to make sure it sticks properly.
- Cover the patch with holding adhesive to ensure impeccable hold (centre the patch, leaving a margin of 2 cm of adhesive around the edge).
- After use, remove the holding adhesive from the skin and carefully peel off the patch.
- Place the patch on the storage carton provided and place in the foil sachet until next use.
2. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
The patches can be washed with soap and water 4 to 5 times on average without losing their adhesive properties. Do not rub and leave to dry naturally.
Patches : 84 % silicone, 16 % polyamide/elastane fabric.
Holding adhésives : 100% biocompatible
- Do not use on unprotected wound.
- Individuals with arterial disease, diabetes, polyneuritis, neuropathy of the lower limbs or varicose ulcers: never use the product over an open wound or diabetic foot ulcer. Monitor the foot during use and ask your doctor or podiatrist for advice.
The product has undergone all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relative to products that come into contact with the skin.
However, if any skin reactions are observed, stop using the product immediately and contact MILLET Innovation.
MILLET Innovation cannot be held liable in cases where the manufacturer’s recommendations have not been followed during use.