Children never stop and, in order to face all this activity in full form, they need to carry water always with them. Make it easy with this aluminium bottle, lightweight and totally safe for their health, with a very easy to use cap and this fun cover.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- Aluminium bottle without decoration
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Interior coating of polyamide varnish, free of epoxy resin, totally safe and very resistant, which completely isolates the content and protects it. It does not break or crack due to dents or blows
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Diameter: 6.4cm. Height: 19.2cm. Weight: 141gr
- Suitable for citrus beverages
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
- Recommended for children from 3 years of age
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Bottle: Suitable for dishwasher (without the cap). For a better preservation of the materials, before the first use and for the daily cleaning, we do recommend hand washing with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Neoprene: Wash by hand with cold water and mild soap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
LAKEN ALUMINIUM BOTTLES
Aluminium is a versatile material that, in the form of a bottle, acts as a protective barrier against light, humidity and external contamination of the liquids inside. It is also resistant and very light, which is why aluminium bottles are a perfect alternative to disposable plastic bottles. Reusable, resistant and safe, here you have a wide range of possibilities to make Laken aluminium bottles your personal choice.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912