Tritan bottles are light, very resistant, very economical and totally safe. An ideal choice for those looking for a convenient and affordable alternative to single use plastic bottles.
Try it with the Jannu automatic cap, also compatible with the simpler Classic cap.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances. Non toxic exterior coating
- Suitable for alcoholic and citrus beverages
- Diameter: 7.3cm. Height: 19cm. Weight: 149gr
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
- Recommended from 3 years old
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher (without the cap), although for a better preservation of the materials, we recommend hand-washing with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912