OLYMPO AIRX SPORTGLASSES
- INTERCHANGEABLE SEE HD LENSES: high protection standards with an excellent absorption performance of the infrared rays, while maintaining a balanced color clarity and brightness calibration.
- OPTICAL CLASS 1: all SEE HD lenses are from Optical Class 1, classification that certifies the highest ranking of vision quality and shock/scratch resistance. Recommended for prolonged use, they are in compliance of the European directives safety requirements.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: absorption and complete protection against UV rays, responsible for reducing the tear film, the feeling of warmth, dryness and eye fatigue.
- MULTI-FIT BRIDGE NOSE: titanium-beryllium coated in hypoallergenic silicon means that you can either widen or tighten the pads that rest on the bridge of your nose, as well as adjust the distance between the glasses and your face.
- SPORT GRIP EXTENSIBLE TEMPLES: with temples that can be lengthened or shortened by 6 mm, you can adapt the glasses to fit your face perfectly. This gives the glasses incredible stability in all positions and conditions.
- Filter Category 3, Tras. value (Tv) 12,4%
The new Olympo AirX glasses is built upon the Olympo range, borrowing its most advanced technology and including pioneering Syncro Swing Lenses system (Patent Pending): a world-first in terms of sportglasses technology. This innovative solution allows cyclists to raise both lenses at the same time with one hand. This means riders can choose whether to protect themselves from the sun or the wind, or to increase ventilation, which is particularly useful when conditions change suddenly, without taking the glasses off.