Rectangular lunch box that also serves as a pot made of food-grade aluminium alloy with non-stick coating. Combines resistance with a very low weight so you don't have to carry an extra gram.
Designed for easy and clean outdoor cooking, it includes two plates and a practical clasp that can be used as a handle.
- MADE IN SPAIN
- The closure of the lunch box is not completely airtight. Not suitable for transporting liquids
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Non-toxic exterior coating
- Measurements: 17.5 x 13.7 x 6.5cm. Weight: 287gr
- Capacity: 1.2L
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Suitable for dishwasher, although for a better preservation of the materials, we recommend hand washing and to avoid abrasive products
- Do not overheat the empty lunch box or use it as a grill
- Do not use metal utensils inside the container
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912