- Evolution of the Power FIT 2 with slimmer design and enhanced occipital support and even more stability.
- The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet’s fastening system by only moving it up and down and then closing the buckle.
- Reflective stickers applied to the most visible surfaces of the helmet in order to guarantee maximum visibility and safety even in poor light.
- Helmet bag in fine microfibre with custom rh+ logo finishing.
- Small removable cap that assure further aerodinamic protection to the helmets. Useful also in rain and/or particularly low temperature conditions.
- Removalbe and washable anallergic padding made of 3D open mesh rh+ Fire Dry fabric that ensures maximum comfort and wicks away sweat fast.
- end co
- molding technology that gives helmets superiori light weight and strenght. The exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be co
- molded to the EPS line.
- The co
- molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.
- External shell: Thermoformed policarbonate Inner shell: EPS,Fit ring: injected thermoplastic ,Wheel fit ring and chin anchor: injected thermoplastic ,Inner pad: textile Chin: textile ,Buckle: injected thermoplastic
ZeroRH Z ALPHA