- Evolution of the Power FIT 2 with slimmer design and enhanced occipital support and even more stability.
- High-end co-molding technology that gives helmets superior light weight and strenght. The exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be comolded to the EPS line.
- The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet's fastening system by only moving it up and down and then closing the buckle.
- Reflective stickers applied to the most visible surfaces of the helmet in order to guarantee maximum visibility and safety even in poor light.
- Removable and washable anallergic padding made of 3D open mesh rh+ Fire Dry fabric that ensures maximum comfort and wicks away sweat fast.
- Helmet bag in fine microfiber with custom rh+ logo finishing.
The Z Epsilon is the most polivalent helmet of our line: open Design enhances ventilation at maximum level, while volumes and shapes are modelled after our latest developed Wind Tunnel criteria. With Power FIT EVO fitting system