Z ALPHA MIPS
State of the art aerodynamic and ventilated helmet: advanced rh+ Aero Advanced Design takes aerodynamics to another level. MIPS version available; includes Power FIT EVO fitting system.
- • Evolution of the Power FIT 2 with slimmer design and enhanced occipital support and even more stability.
- • The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet’s fastening system by only moving it up and down and then closing the buckle.
- • Reflective stickers applied to the most visible surfaces of the helmet in order to guarantee maximum visibility and safety even in poor light.
- • Elastomeric attachment system that stretches to allow the low friction EPS liner to rotate independently around your head in order to reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to your brain.
- • Helmet bag in fine microfibre with custom rh+ logo finishing.
- • Small removable cap that assure further aerodinamic protection to the helmets. Useful also in rain and/or particularly low temperature conditions.
- • Removalbe and washable anallergic padding made of 3D open mesh rh+ Fire Dry fabric that ensures maximum comfort and wicks away sweat fast.
- • High-end co-molding technology that gives helmets superiori light weight and strenght. The exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be co-molded to the EPS line.
- • The co-molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.