- Evolution of the Power FIT 2 with slimmer design and enhanced occipital support and even more stability.
- The lateral divider ensures rapid adjustment of the helmet's fastening system by only moving it up and down and then closing the buckle.
- Reflective stickers applied to the most visible surfaces of the helmet in order to guarantee maximum visibility and safety even in poor light.
- High-end co-molding technology that gives helmets superiori light weight and strenght. The exclusive manufacturing process enables the thermoformed polycarbonate shell to be comolded to the EPS line.
- The co-molded polycarbonate guarantees enhanced mechanical strength in the event of impact. It makes the helmet less susceptible to the abrasions caused by wear and tear.
- Helmet bag in fine microfiber with custom rh+ logo finishing.
- Small removable cap that assure further aerodynamic protection to the helmets. Useful also in rain and/or particularly low temperature conditions.
- Removable and washable anallergic padding made of 3D open mesh rh+ Fire Dry fabric that ensures maximum comfort and wicks away sweat fast.
State of the art aerodynamic and ventilated helmet: advanced rh+ Aero Advanced Design takes aerodynamics to another level. Z Alpha is much more ventilated and aerodynamic than traditional helmets. Includes new Power FIT EVO fitting system.