Ternua's TENT PEAK thermal top is designed for alpinism, hiking, trekking and ice climbing. Made with merino wool, this comfortable, quick drying garment will offer you maximum lightness and breathability Thanks to its thermoregulatory function, it will insulate you from both the cold and heat and will even offer you thermal protection when wet.Used on their expeditions by world-class alpinists like Alberto Iurrategi, the TENT PEAK top naturally fights odor and incorporates flatlock seams to offer you greater comfort in your outdoor activities.
- Long sleeve round neck thermal top, designed for intense activities in cold climates
- Manufactured from 100% merino wool (170 g/m2), it is very breathable and creates a comfortable microclimate, insulating the wearer from both cold and heat
- It provides warmth even when wet, is moisture wicking and naturally odor resistant
- It is fitted and has flatlock seams
- 0.18 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Wool
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.