Hybrid men's jacket filled with PrimaLoft® in the front and back, which provides heat without excessive volume, ideal for activities in the mountains. Elastic and breathable fabric in the sleeves and hood which gives freedom of movement.
- Hybrid jacket with Primaloft filling
- Filling in front, back and neck
- Breathable elastic fabric in the sleeves and hood
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Lining fabric from the recycling of PES bottles
- Thumb holes
- Cuffs and hood trimmed with elastic
- Adjustable hem with cord lock
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
Pertex Quantum® is a very light fabric. It is a real featherweight with at 30 g/m2. It uses the thinnest possible thread and highest number of strands. Being lighter doesn't mean it's more delicate. Pertex Quantum® proves this by having the best strength to weight ratio. The resistance to tear and extreme use, as well as the strength of the seams, is very good considering the strength of the material. The dense Pertex Quantum® fabric also makes it resistant to feathers. It can be used in several high-end products such as sleeping bags, down jackets, and materials for expeditions.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.