Insulating hybrid men's jacket. Hood, sleeves and back in Warmshell Eco fabric, a recycled and elastic fabric that facilitates breathability and provides thermal comfort. The front is made of Microshell Eco recycled fabric which is windproof and has a PFC-free water-repellent treatment to ensure durability. It is a lightweight, breathable and windproof garment that provides freedom of movement thanks to the sides made of elastic fabric. The jacket has 2 pockets for the hands, cuffs with thumb hole, hood and cuffs with an elastic trim, hem adjustable with drawstring and cord lock, and flat seams which prevent chafing. Incorporates natural S.Café antibacterial treatment to prevent odours.
- Insulating hybrid jacket with hood
- Made from technical and recycled materials
- Front with windproof Microshell Eco (recycled) fabric with PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- Thermashell Eco (recycled) insulation of 60 g
- Hood, sleeves and back in Warmshell Eco (recycled) fabric
- Natural S-Café antibacterial treatment to prevent odours
- Lightweight, breathable and windproof garment
- Freedom of movement provided by the elastic fabric sides
- 2 pockets for the hands
- Cuff with thumb hole
- Hood and cuffs with elastic trim
- Adjustable hem with drawstring and cord lock
- Flat seams
- 340 g
MICROSHELL ECO It´s a recycled nylon windproof lightweight fabric that is highly durable and resistant. It provides excellent weather protection with a PFC free durable water repellent finish and windproof construction.
THERMASHELL ECO insulation is as soft and comfortable as down feathers keeping you warm and toasty. Is able to achieve great warmth to weight ratio, being extremely lightweight as down feathers and compressible to fit in the most compact areas. Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Giving materials a second life which otherwise may be discarded to landfills.
We have discovered something that nobody had noticed before: that the capacity of coffee grounds to control odours can be integrated into the fabric. Once we noticed this, we started recycling coffee grounds and tried to make the idea a reality. We added coffee grounds to the fibres. To our surprise, S.Café® not only keeps odours in check, it also protects against UV rays and dries very quickly. Coffee isn't just good for drinking, you can also wear it!
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.