Men's recycled down jacket for winter activities in the mountains. Very lightweight jacket, filled with 250 g of waterproofed recycled down with a fill power of 800 cuin, ideal for winter activities such as mountaineering where weight is an important factor. The SERAC 250 HD jacket is highly water-repellent (PFC-free) as it is made with Pertex® Endurance fabric, with hood optimised for helmet use. Jacket made with recycled fabrics.
- Very lightweight hooded down jacket
- Very appropriate for all kind of fast and intense Winter activities
- Filled with 250 grs of Neokdun(R) recycled hydrophobic down with a fill power of 800 cuins, offering excellent quality and very high warmth capacity
- It's the ideal option for high intensity Winter activities where weight wants to be minimized
- Outer fabric of Pertex(R) Endurance, highly water ressistant (PFC free DWR) and inside fabric made of recycled polyester 20D very lightweight and ressistant
- Specifications. Regular fit
- Ergonomic design for a great freedom of movement
- Outer fabric Pertex(R) Endurance (PFC free)
- Inner fabric recycled polyester 20D
- Filled with 250 g of Neokdun(R) recycled hydrophobic down with 800 fill power. Integrated hood filled with down and helmet compatible
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zippers
- 1 chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Cordlock adjustable hems
- Cuffs with elastic interior
- PFC free DWR·Recycled materials (down and inner lining)
- Bluesign Certified (outer fabric)
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
Pertex Endurance technology incorporates an ultra-thin air permeable coating that is both highly breathable, water and wind resistant. This layer protects the insulation material from the elements to maintain loft and retain warmth. Technical specification: • Waterproof – 1,000mm. 7,000g • Main properties: • Excellent breathability. • Lightweight. • 100% Windproof. • Highly water resistant.
The recycled down comes from used bedding and clothing, which have reached the end of their useful life. Normally, the down and feather filling has a longer useful life than the finished products. Therefore we can extract the feather and down from these products. The down is classified and processed to meet cleanliness standards and other performance requirements. The NEOKDUN recycled down must be subjected to an innovative process in order to ensure full cleanliness and better performance as a filling for our products. The process is environmentally friendly and does not use harmful chemicals.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.