Enjoy the outdoors with the RIDE ON men's trousers from Ternua. Because of our commitment to sustainability, this garment is made out of fabric from the recycling of disused fishing nets. Breathable, resistant and lightweight, they will provide you with excellent freedom of movement during everyday wear, on your days of hiking or during your trips and leisure activities. They are manufactured with PFC-free water-repellent treatment and include reflective details on the inside of the right leg for use when cycling.
- Breathable, light and comfortable trousers manufactured in Shellstretch fabric made using recycled fishing nets from the Basque Coast
- With PFC-free water-repellent treatment, these comfortable trousers incorporate a fixed waist, pre-shaped knees and reflective details on the inside of the right leg for use when cycling
- Fabric Composition: 96%Poliamida 4%Elastano
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.