Warm and breathable, seamless first layer T-shirt for men. Ideal T-shirt for demanding activities in cold areas. Ultra slim pattern to fit as close to the body as possible.
- Very warm and breathable first layer T-shirt without seams made of wool/polypropylene and recommended for demanding activities in cold locations
- Ultra Slim pattern
- Round collar
- Shaped sleeves and body
- Open weave in areas of higher perspiration
- Compressible side panels
Fabric Composition: 40% Wool 40% Polyester 15% Polyamide 5%Elastane
Dryshell Prowool fabric is technologically developed based on synthetic microfibers and merino wool. The balanced combination of both microfibres wicks away moisture for extremely quick drying, providing the user with a feeling of freshness and comfort, while the antibacterial properties of merino wool help to prevent odors.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.