Wear the NEUTRINO men's trousers from Ternua for your running and trail sessions. Completely waterproof and breathable, they are designed with an inner leg insert and articulated patterns to also provide excellent freedom of movement in activities such as fast hiking, trekking or hiking. They incorporate a PFC-free water-repellent treatment, waist adjustable with drawstring, adjustable hems and a zipped pocket at the back to provide you with a high level of comfort and functionality. In addition, the trousers are compressible (they can be stored in the back pocket) and include reflective details for greater visibility.
- Versatile, fully waterproof trousers (20,000 mm water column)
- Breathable (MVP 20,000 g x m2 x 24h) and highly compressible so that it can be stored in the back pocket
- Made of 12 Deniers Pertex® Shield+ of 53 g/m2, these trousers incorporate a PFC-free water-repellent treatment, faithful to our commitment to sustainability
- They are designed with a slit at the crotch and articulated patterns to give greater freedom of movement and incorporate waist adjustable with drawstring and cord lock, a back pocket with zip and reflective details
- 0 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
Pertex® Shield represents a fusion of technically advanced face fabrics with a breathable microporous coating. With the focus on duarability, Shield combines wind and water protection with excellent breathability. It’s very lightweight and packable.
ERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.