Ternua jacket for men. Made of Pertex® Shield of more than 12-denier and 53 g/m2. It is a completely waterproof and breathable fabric which incorporates a PFC-free water-repellent treatment. Underarm gusset and articulated patterns for greater freedom of movement. It is highly compressible and can be stored in the inside pocket. Adjustable waist with drawstring and cord lock. Chin protector. Chest pocket with zip. Reflective details.
- Jacket made of 12-denier Pertex® Shield + of 53 g/m2. Totally waterproof (20,000 mm water column)
- Breathable (MVP 20,000 g x m2 x 24h). PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- Chin protector
- Underarm gusset and articulated patterns for greater freedom of movement
- Highly compressible (it can be stored in the inside pocket)
- Adjustable waist with drawstring and cord lock
- Chest pocket with zip
- Reflective details
- 145 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
Pertex® Shield represents a fusion of technically advanced face fabrics with a breathable microporous coating. With the focus on duarability, Shield combines wind and water protection with excellent breathability. It’s very lightweight and packable.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.