NEBULA 2+1 PERSON 12' 10"
- Built for two riders plus one small companion
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "galaxy chaos" graphic for superior visual impact
- Two-section 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Premium quality 4+1 D-rings for front bungee system and safety leash attach
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Front grab handle for non-stress transport or towing purpose
- Multiple rail grab handles provide safety and easy transporting
- Double center fin setup. Easy to slide in and out
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, 2 x safety leashes and 2 x STYLE aluminum adjustable paddles
Paddling is twice as much fun on this 12'10" NEBULA air SUP built for two riders plus a small companion in the front. The board is packed with full of features like any other Aztron board: Double Double Technology, 4+1 multiple carrying handles positioned around the edge of the board and nose to make carrying it to the water a breeze; double fin setup for better tracking and gliding performance It also comes with the front bungee cords so you and your companions can store the dry bags or cool box to make it a real adventure.
Aztron's unique Double Chamber structure and Double Layer Fusion material really plays a role when it comes to this giant 2+1 board that remains stiff and stable to paddle.
TECH & FEATURES
DOUBLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION
"Incredibly Safe". The Double Chamber Construction is a signature technology of Aztron and it applies on all the air boards products. The second air chamber offers at least 100 liters of safety buoyancy which ensures rider safety effectively. The additional inner chamber with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area and gives the board 30% more stiffness. With the double chamber structure, it makes the rider feel like paddling on a hard board.
DOUBLE LAYER FUSION TECHNOLOGY
"Extra Stiff and Ultra Light". Aztron Double Layer Fusion technology is the premium material technology that applies on all the Touring and Specialty air boards. Featuring a top and bottom second PVC fusion layers which are directly heat laminated onto the core layer and around the drop-stitch material, the Fusion Tech offers innovative less glue fusion construction. The advantage of the Double Layer Fusion Technology is:
• 25% lighter than the traditional Double Layer Technology
• 30% stiffer than regular single layer air boards
• Less glue and more environmental friendly
TWO-SECTION DEEP GROOVED EVA FOOTPAD
Two-section ultra long EVA footpad featuring a 5mm extra deep diamond grooving provides ultimate traction and comfort.
INTEGRATED BUNGEE CORDS
The expandable and adjustable front bungee system lets rider grab and go with safe and easy gear access. Easily attach extras like dry bag or loose gear, snacks and water bottle.
NEBULA and GALAXIE features 4+1 multiple carry handles design for easy lift, non-stress transport and towing purpose. All Aztron handles feature neoprene with rubber pad design, provides strength and give user a solid grab and comfortable carrying experience.
With a minimal 6" (15cm) rocker design, the board's nose is boosted with less drags giving it maximum speed to length ratio. The high-rocker system increases rideability and stability in choppy and wave condition.
DOUBLE FIN SETUP
The Aztron multi-person air boards feature a detachable double tracking fins setup that gives extra stability and accurate handling in any water conditions.
12'10" / 390M
34" / 86CM
6" / 15CM
185KG / 407LBS
210KG / 463LBS
16KG / 35LBS