Technical backpack for mountain ascent Pro 33 of ternua, top loading, which covers the requirements of the climbing in the four seasons in various terrains.33 L Technical Backpack for expeditions on ice, rock or alpine, the ternua ascent Pro is a classic backpack, top loading, which covers the different needs of the climbing in the four seasons in various terrains.
- Removable central belt.
- Compatible with hydration backpacks
- Double front access to top compartment
- Fixed top cover with rear pocket that uses the new half zip clips durapull
- 20 girth of 20 mm + Top of tpu + Tape reinforced anchor for fixing the Porta crampons and the carabiner for the tools of mountain
- Porta axe/protection of the blade with Hypalon 0.65 Low
- Side compression strap for fastening of skis with a second layer of 38 mm webbing under the compression straps
- Padded back with the new laminated EVA with mesh panel for more comfort, breathability and lightness
- Adjustment To The Comfortable and ergonomic, padded shoulder straps with the new perforated EVA + Ventilation Grille
- Elastic pocket for energy bars, with elastic top in the left shoulder strap
- Removable central belt.& # x2022; Padded Lombard with the new laminated EVA with mesh panel for more comfort, breathability and lightness + 10 mm of polyurethane foam for better absorption of impacts
- Compression Strap And Anchors for the strings at the top with three claws and a panel of compression in the lining
- The accessories Side Of Porta crampons can be raised independently or with each element, with a bag type CUBREMOCHILAS to fund
- Measures.- Long 56 cm; Width 30 cm; Side 18 cm
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.