Shellstretch Bermuda shorts made from REDCYCLE recycled fabric. Very hard-wearing and breathable. PFC-free water-repellent treatment. Comfortable, elastic waist. 3 pockets with zips, 2 at the front and 1 side pocket.
- Very hard-wearing and breathable Shellstretch Bermuda shorts
- Recycled fabric made out of recycled fishing nets
- PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- Comfortable, elastic waist
- 3 pockets with zips, 2 at the front and 1 side pocket
- 200 g
- Fabric Composition: 87% Polyamida 13% Elastane
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.