The LUXON Pant by Ternua is a versatile garment designed for mountain skiing, trekking and fast hiking. Made of Gore-tex® C-Knit fabric, this garment will offer you a windproof, breathable and waterproof protection. This sturdy trousers also feature water resistant zippers, adjustable waist, low reinforcements and reflective logos.
- Luxon pant pant very versatile and light, is made with Gore-tex® fabric C-Knit soft and comfortable while resistant
- Windproof, breathable and waterproof, it has a front pocket with water resistant zip and side openings also with water resistant zippers
- Articulated knees.Reinforcements in low, adjustable waist with reflective logos belt and is very easy to fit in the backpack
- 450 g
- Woven composition: 100% Polyamide
GORETEX. The new three-layer fabrics of GORE-TEX® products with technology based on GORE® C-KNIT ™ Backer are intended for all trekking, trekking, skiing and freeride practitioners who want a fabric with optimal comfort and a smooth texture with the greatest protection against weather humidity. Thanks to its laminated composition, designed exclusively and patent pending (C-KNIT ™ Backer), the new products are lighter, softer and even more breathable than the previous generation, without putting resistance into play. The new support is made of extremely fine threads by circular weavers that produce a fabric with a slight elasticity.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
S$579.00 Regular Price