Ternua jacket with hood in Shellstretch fabric which is bi-elastic for better adaptation to the body, always maintaining its shape and designed to absorb moisture quickly, with a water-repellent and PFC-free finish. Preformed sleeves. Hood with elastic trim. Elasticated cuffs and hems. 2 pockets with zips for the hands.
- Shellstretch jacket with hood
- Very lightweight, elastic and breathable
- Fabric with PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- 2 pockets with zips for the hands
- Preformed sleeves
- Hood with elastic trim
- Elasticated cuffs and hems
- 395 g
- Fabric Composition: 85%Polyamide 15%Elastane
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.