- INTERCHANGEABLE SEE HD LENSES: high protection standards with an excellent absorption performance of the infrared rays, while maintaining a balanced color clarity and brightness calibration.
- OPTICAL CLASS 1: all SEE HD lenses are from Optical Class 1, classification that certifies the highest ranking of vision quality and shock/scratch resistance. Recommended for prolonged use, they are in compliance of the European directives safety requirements.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: absorption and complete protection against UV rays, responsible for reducing the tear film, the feeling of warmth, dryness and eye fatigue.
- EXTENDED FIELD OF VIEW: mask-lens is 6mm higher than standard sportglasses in order to extend the field of view when the head is not perpendicular to the road, a typical cycling position.
- FLEX-FIT BRIDGE NOSE: fully adjustable nose thanks to an inner metal frame with an anallergic rubber coating. The bridge-shaped structure secures maximum air circulation and anatomical adaptability.
- SPORT GRIP TEMPLES: anatomic shaped temples with anallergic rubber inserts.
- Filter Category 3, Tras. value (Tv) 16,1%
Interchangeable See HD lenses, 6 mm higher compared to Gotha model in order to increase the range of vision in riding position. Anatomic rubber tips and adjustable new Flex-Fit Bridge Nose.