Thermo food flasks are the best solution to take always with you and ready to be consumed the food of your little ones, and even not so little.
This thermo food flask, with a capacity of 1 L, also includes 2 inner containers, to transport 2 different foods, or 2 servings of the same. Very convenient!
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Thermal performance: 10h hot y 24h cold (always depending on the room temperature)
- High performance vacuum insulation (Stainless Steel 18/8)
- Diameter: 12cm. Height: 17cm. Weight: 700gr
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Doesn´t sweat or burn
- Reusable and recyclable
- Tight closure
To boost the thermal performance, we recommend filling and emptying the thermo food flask with hot water before putting the food you want to transport.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Internal containers suitable for microwave (at a maximum temperature of 90ºC, for a maximum of 4 minutes and without lid)
- Internal containers suitable for freezing at a temperature limit of -10ºC
- Inner containers suitable for dishwasher (in top tray)
- Thermo flask and outer lid also suitable for dishwasher, although we recommend hand washing the lid for better conservation
- Thermo flask and outer lid not suitable for microwave
- Thermo flask and outer lid not suitable for freezing
- Wash the neoprene cover by hand, with cold water and neutral soap
- Store uncovered and empty
- Do not boil, sterilize by chemical process
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912