AMPLE STYLE & FUNCTION IN A SMALLER POCKETKNIFE
Kershaw and Todd Rexford have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style: the Amplitude 2.5. As you might guess, the Amplitude 2.5 features a 2.5-inch blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3.5 inches long.
The Amplitude 2.5’s blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. A machine satin finish on the blade and cool, grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on the steel handle give the Amplitude 2.5 a sophisticated look. For easy carry, a left/right reversible pocketclip is included.
This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. So that the Amplitude 2.5 is ready when needed, it can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the Amplitude packs a lot of style into a smaller package.
· Flipper May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
· SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
· Frame Lock A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
· Reversible Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
· Designed by Todd Rexford
· SpeedSafe® assisted opening
· Frame lock
· Reversible pocketclip (right/left tip-up)
· Steel: 8Cr13MoV, machine satin finish
· Handle: 410 stainless steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
· Blade Length: 2.5 in. (6.4 cm)
· Closed Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
· Overall Length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
· Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)