The KANJUT TOP T-shirt from Ternua is designed for mountaineering, hiking, trekking and ice climbing. Made from recycled Polartec® Power Grid®, this quick-drying garment will provide you with maximum lightness and breathability, taking the moisture away from your body while maintaining optimal body temperature thanks to its thermoregulatory function. The KANJUT TOP, awarded the prestigious APEX prize in 2013 and used in their expeditions by climbers of international stature such as Alberto Iñurrategi, also incorporates flat seams for greater comfort and reflective logos.
- Long sleeve top, can be used as a first or second layer, made with two fabrics distinguishing body areas
- Polartec® Power Grid® recycled, thick and brushed in the front
- Polartec® Power Grid® light and non-brushed in the back for better breathing
- Flatlock seams to avoid chaffing
- Reflective logos
- 1900000 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
Polartec® Power Grid® fabrics are designed to keep your skin dry when you sweat. All the fabrics in this series have a point construction that has two components and uses different threads on each side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one side is optimised to draw moisture from your skin, and the other is designed to dry quickly. The long filaments on the inside of the fabric create contact points to draw sweat from your skin. The open air channels between these filaments ensure that the fabric is breathable, elastic, and warm, without being too heavy.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.