The KADEN men's jacket from Ternua is ideal for mountain activities such as hiking and trekking thanks to its lightness and breathability, which will keep your body dry during your activity. For added comfort it is manufactured with flat seams to prevent chafing and has three zipped pockets, two side pockets and one on the sleeve.
- Technical sweatshirt made of elastic synthetic fabric
- Open and without a hood, this sweatshirt is lightweight and breathable, and is designed with flat seams to prevent chafing
- It incorporates three pockets with zips: two side pockets and one on the sleeve
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
- 364 g
Dryshell technical fabric is technologically developed based on microfibers in order to wick away moisture for quick drying. Along with its high breathability, it provides the athlete with maximum comfort, optimizing and improving their performance.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.