The KACPER men's mountaineering trousers from Ternua are very hard wearing and breathable, ideal for your days of trekking and hiking. They are made of Shellstretch fabric which will allow you to enjoy excellent freedom of movement and lightness. True to our commitment to sustainability, these trousers include PFC-free water repellent treatment and for added comfort they have a mixed waist with a belt, three pockets and adjustable hems with cord lock.
- Very resistant and breathable trousers manufactured with Shellstretch fabric
- With a PFC-free water-repellent treatment, these trousers incorporate a mixed waist with belt, three pockets (two front and one side) and adjustable hems with cord lock
- 3980000 g
- Fabric Composition: 88%Poltamide 12%Elastane
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.
SKU: 1273341 1901M
S$249.00 Regular Price