Technical trousers for men created for demanding activities in the mountains. Hard-wearing, warm, breathable, water-repellent and made from recycled fabrics. With a Shellstretch Prowool exterior, a mix of recycled multi-elastic nylon from fishing nets from our RedCycle project. Recycled trousers with 30% merino wool inside that provides perfect sweat management and temperature regulation. Natural fibre removes moisture by transporting it to the outside and keeps the skin dry and comfortable.
- Technical regular fit pants for serious mountain activities--made with Shellstretch pro wool, a blend of a durable 4 way stretch recycled nylon comming form the recycling of fishing nets (red-cycle project) on the outside and 30% merino wool on the inside that provides perfect moisture and temperature regulation
- The natural fibers wick up moisture, transporting them to the outside so that the sinside stays dry and comfortable on the skin
- Regular fit
- Very resistant
- Warm and breathable
- Ergonomically designed for super-fluid movement 2 front hand pocket
- 1 cargo pocket
- Adjustable waist with velcro
- Hem armortex reinforcement
- Zip adjustable hem to use with wider boots
- Inner detachable gaiter
- Recycled nylon (red-cycle project)
- PFC free DWR
- Bluesign approved fabrics
- Fabrics: shell.- shellstretch pro wool. reinforcement. Armortex.
Fabric Composition: 58% Polyamide 32% Wool 10% Elastane
SHELLSTRETCH PROWOOL fabric offers the comfort of wool with the durability of nylon. Fabrics is constructed with Merino wool on the inside and nylon fibers on the outside. It´s 4-way stretch, very resistant to abrasion and has been designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a PFC free water-repellent finish. Shellstretch Pro Wool fabric is ideal for outdoor activities requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.