The GORU PANT men's trousers from Ternua provide you with excellent freedom of movement, optimal breathability and protection from the wind, and are ideal for activities such as trekking and hiking on cold days. They are made of bi-elastic Shellstretch Prowool fabric with a PFC-free water repellent finish, and the merino wool allows an optimal regulation of temperature between the body and the climate. They include articulated knees, belt, adjustable hems with cord lock and four pockets with zips.
- Technical trousers that provide excellent freedom of movement and offer optimal breathability and protection against the windIdeal for activities such as trekking and hiking on cold days
- They are made of bi-elastic Shellstretch Prowool fabric with a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- These trousers will improve heat regulation between the body and the weather conditions thanks to the merino wool
- They include articulated knees, belt, adjustable hems with cord lock and four pockets with zips
Fabric Composition: 67%Poliamida 13%Poliester 12%Lana 8%Elastano
fabric offers the comfort of wool with the durability of nylon. Fabrics is constructed with Merino wool on the inside and nylon fibers on the outside. It´s 4-way stretch, very resistant to abrasion and has been designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a PFC free water-repellent finish. Shellstretch Pro Wool fabric is ideal for outdoor activities requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.