Shellstretch trousers. Very hard-wearing and breathable. Incorporating PFC-free water-repellent treatment and mixed waist with belt. They have 3 pockets, 2 at the front and 1 at the back. The hems are adjustable with a cord lock.
- Very hard-wearing and breathable Shellstretch trousers
- PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- Mixed waist with belt
- 3 pockets, 2 at the front and another at the back
- Adjustable hems with cord lock
- 326 g
- Fabric Composition: 85%Polyamide 15%Elastane
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.