Ternua's FRALEN men's mountain top will offer you breathable protection thanks to its fabric that expels sweat to the outer layer, keeping you dry during activity. This lightweight, pleasant and warm model is ideal for year-round wear in mountain activities like trekking, hiking, alpinism or trail running. It includes cuffs with thumbholes.
- Half zip technical top with zippered chest pocket
- Lightweight, comfortable and warm fabric for use throughout the year
- Absorbs sweat and wicks it away
- Quick drying
- Cuffs with thumbhole
- Flatlock seams
- 1970000 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.