- MADE IN SPAIN
- No BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances
- Doesn´t retain or impart flavours
- Reusable and recyclable
- Weight: 59gr
WITH PP BOTTOM BASE FOR A BETTER STABILITY WHEN USED AS AN OUTDOOR WATER BOTTLE.
Instructions to be folded:
- Take the air out by pressing the bottle and the silicone cap
- Turn the bottle twice or three times
- Secure it with the flexible silicone band
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- Not suitable for dishwasher. Before the first use and for the daily cleaning, do hand-wash with diluted soap in lukewarm water
- Store uncovered and empty
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- Not suitable for microwave
- Do not freeze
Specially designed for athletes, flexible bottles allow you to carry the water you are going to consume in various pockets and compartments, or even in your hand. In addition, they have a very pleasant silicone mouthpiece, and you can compact them as you drink, so that they take up less space and the water does not make noise when running. The perfect and respectful of the environment choice to stay hydrated without slowing down.
When Laken was founded, more than 100 years ago, beverages and food were transported and stored in reusable containers. It wasn't environmental awareness; it was the only available option!
In addition to the need for durable containers, they had to be made of materials that contributed to the preservation of the content for as long as possible. At a time when microwaves and refrigerators were still unknown words, the longer the food was kept warm and the fresher the water, the better.
For this reason, since its foundation in Murcia (Spain), back in 1912, conservation, reusability, quality and durability are words that have formed part of Laken's DNA.
MADE IN SPAIN, since 1912