- MADE IN SWEDEN
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions
- Material: Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy Striker: stainless steel
- Actual size: army model: 95x26x16mm Weight: 50g
SWEDISH FIRESTEEL 2.0® ARMY
All you need to light your fire like a pro in any weather.
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, The Light My Fire FireSteel Army Firestarter is your best friend when it comes to igniting a fire in any weather. The striker component is made from Magnesium alloy. This makes for a durable fire striker that will work reliably for approximately 12,000 strikes. Its 5,400-degrees Fahrenheit (3,000-degrees Celsius) spark makes fire building easy in any in any weather, at any altitude. You can use this fire starter to ignite any fuel including Light My Fire TinderSticks, flammable gas, or liquid fuel. The FireSteel 2.0 Army can also be used to light traditional alcohol and modern gas stoves. Lastly, the striker includes a whistle for emergency situation. This lightweight, compact and reliable fire-starting tool is worth bringing with you on all your outdoor adventures.