Hybrid windproof jacket with hood and sleeves made of elastic Windshell fabric, which provides resistance to wind, high water-repellent efficiency and exceptional breathability thanks to its 10K/10K membrane. Back and underarms in elastic Shellstretch fabric. Very breathable and lightweight. The hood and cuffs have an elastic trim, and the hem is adjustable with drawstring and cord lock. The cuffs have a thumb hole and the garment is made with flat seams to prevent chafing. It has two pockets with zips for the hands and another patch pocket with zip on the sleeve.
- Windproof hybrid jacket with hood
- Lightweight, breathable and windproof garment
- Elastic Windshell fabric in the front, hood and sleeves
- Breathable, windproof and highly water-resistant (W/R 10,000 mm, MVP 10,000 gxm2x24h)
- Very breathable and lightweight elastic Shellstretch fabric in the back and under the arms
- Hood and cuffs with elastic trim. 2 pockets with zips for the hands and another patch pocket with zip on the sleeve
- Cuff with thumb hole
- Adjustable hem with drawstring and cord lock
- Flat seams
- 285 g
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
Windshell fabric’s 10K/10K membrane means it combines wind protection with excellent breathability. Designed to be worn as a middle or outer layer to minimise body heat loss on exposure to wind.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.