Multifunctional jacket for men. Warmshell Eco fabric from the recycling of used plastic bottles. Incorporates natural S.Café antibacterial treatment to prevent odours. It is a very warm and breathable garment, which absorbs the sweat and expels it to the outside. Flat seams and articulated patterns for greater freedom of movement. Chin protector. Two pockets with zips for the hands. Patch pocket with zip on the left sleeve. Waist adjustable by means of drawstring or cord lock and cuffs with thumb hole. Quick-drying
- Very versatile jacket made of Warmshell Eco fabric
- Fabric from the recycling of used plastic bottles
- Natural S-Café antibacterial treatment to prevent odours
- Very warm and breathable
- Absorbs the sweat and expels it to the outside
- Quick-drying. Articulated pattern for greater freedom of movement
- Chin protector
- Two pockets with zips for the hands
- Patch pocket with zip on the left sleeve
- Adjustable waist with drawstring and cord lock
- Cuff with thumb hole
- Flat seams
- 375 g
- Fabric Composition: 94% Polyester 6% Elastane
Warmshell ECO fabrics are made from recycled polyester and constructed using advanced technology to achieve the highest level of functionality. The Warmshell ECO category includes a broad spectrum of available technologies for warmth using recycled polyester. Giving materials a second life which otherwise may be discarded to landfills. • Excellent heat retention without weight • Quick drying • High breathability • Excellent durability • Easy care
We have discovered something that nobody had noticed before: that the capacity of coffee grounds to control odours can be integrated into the fabric. Once we noticed this, we started recycling coffee grounds and tried to make the idea a reality. We added coffee grounds to the fibres. To our surprise, S.Café® not only keeps odours in check, it also protects against UV rays and dries very quickly. Coffee isn't just good for drinking, you can also wear it!
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.